Roger Olivieri, partner of Bignami Associati, was appointed Chairman of TMA Italia during the last members meeting, after being vice president for 2019 – 2021 TMA Italia is the Italian chapter of TMA.
The new TMA Italia Board of Directors is available by clicking here.
Turnaround Management Association, is a non-profit organization dedicated to the issues of corporate restructuring and turnaround management.
TMA Italia was established in April 2008, with headquarters in Milan, and aims to put in contact operators and institutions which, although with different cultural backgrounds and different professional experiences, are characterized by the common operation in the field of restructuring and business relaunch.
The international association TMA (https://turnaround.org/ ) was born in 1988 in Chicago from the idea of some specialists working at the World Bank. Today it has more than 9,000 members including professionals and companies operating in the field of corporate restructuring and is present not only in the United States but also in Australia, Brazil, China (Hong Kong), South Africa, Czech Republic, Spain, England, Ireland, France, Germany, Finland, Sweden, Holland, Japan, Taiwan and most recently in Romania where the local chapter is being formed.
TMA Italia wants to become the meeting, information and discussion place for professionals (lawyers, chartered accountants and accounting experts, business consultants, management consultants, interim managers), academics, investors and lenders in order to:
- disseminate the culture of the turnaround, disseminating the social value and beneficial effects of the recovery of companies to public opinion, trade associations (Confindustria, Assolombarda, etc.) and to national and government institutions;
- promote high ethical and practical standards in the field of corporate restructuring in order to improve working methods and professional training;
- create opportunities for meetings and professional synergies between members;
- develop exchanges and contents with the other European and International chapters of TMA, a peculiarity that distinguishes our association from those operating only and exclusively on a national scale.
The association’s members and supporters participate in cultural events throughout the country, are part of a dense international network and benefit from and contribute to content with high added value. The distinctive features of TMA associates are:
– the background: experience is the most important credential for a business renewal professional: the track record (if successful) is his/her best business card.
– ethics and professionalism: fundamental elements of the culture of the TMA network are the professionalism and integrity of its members. For this reason, joining the association is subject to acceptance of the TMA code of ethics which requires members to undertake to carry out their business according to the highest standards of professionalism, integrity and competence.
– reputation: every turnaround manager can think of being successful only if he/she enjoys the trust, not only of the entrepreneur but also of creditors, credit institutions, the professional and financial community, trade unions, etc.
– managerial skills: a business renewal professional must possess excellent leadership skills combined with a strong focus on the goal and strong communication and negotiation skills.
Find out how to join by clicking here.
Bignami Associati congratulates Roger Olivieri for this important recognition!